Thank you, bloggers!
Two very exciting and inspiring conference days lie behind us and we want to take the opportunity to thank all official NEXT bloggers.
Two very exciting and inspiring conference days lie behind us and we want to take the opportunity to thank all the official NEXT bloggers. You guys were incredibly busy and provided us with so much interesting content – be it tweets, videos, photos, texts, audio files, … Special thanks go to Adam Tinworth who kept us updated on everything that happened during the NEXT Berlin 2012 on our blog. You all did a fantastic job and we’re looking forward to seeing you at NEXT 2013!
For those who want to have a closer look at the great work of some bloggers, we’ve compiled a few links:
- A facebook for Things & Toys by Anja Rauch
- Christophe Maire, CEO of txtr by Halley Suitt Tucker
- 7 new laws for a world gone digital by Sébastien Flury
- Alexander Bard, History, Sociology of Tech at NEXT Berlin by Nicolas Charbonnier
- Key takeaways + summary from NEXT Berlin according to Annika Lidne and me by Henriette Weber & Annika Lidne
- Sculpteo, la nuova era della stampa 3D by Allesio Jacona
- Drie tips van Berlijnse start-ups aan grote corporates by Yana van den Bor
- NEXT Berlin 2012 Day 01: From Social Media to Social Business by Dimitris Kalogeropoulos
- Mamy za du?o kompleksów czyli o konkursie startupów podczas Next Berlin by Grzegorz Marczak