NEXT Up: Catch-up reading
Six stories you might have missed over the week gone by - that might inspire you for the week to come.
To complete your weekend – or start your week – here are a set of interesting links that crossed our desks this week:
- The sharing economy is taking a hit as the trailblazing Couchsurfer service seems to be in critical decline. An aggressive push from growth and Airbnb envy seem to be at the heart of their troubles.
- H. James Wilson looks at the dangers a connected company brings to its workers in terms of their time and social connections, as highlighted by a work of fiction
- Change management is all in the brain…
- Venerable photo-sharing site Flickr has a product manager who thinks “Flickr should be Flickr” and not imitate anyone else. But is that still enough?
- We Europeans could be using our iPads and Kindles on take off and landing by the end of the month.
- And, finally: Can design thinking save the world by concentrating on the people, not the problems?
Hope you had a great weekend.