NEXT up: medical Apple, comics APIs and the year of the CDO
Five interesting stories from around the web to kickstart your week.
Five interesting stories from around the web to kickstart your week:
- Do Apple’s wearable ambitions have a medical edge to them? Some recent hires point to intriguing possibilities. (And these iWatch concepts from T0dd Hamilton are just great.)
- A VC explains how to build a killer value proposition. Does exactly what it says.
- Are your corporate processes outdated? A deep look at how to make your company more competitive by radically simplifying your processes.
- Marvel Comics announces an API to its digital comics data. What your excuse for not offering one?
- Is 2014 the year of the Chief Digital Officer? Good long read from WIRED – suggesting that the CDO might eb a great stepping stone on the road to being a CEO…