Bring your running gear to NEXT14!
Combine jogging and sightseeing with the NEXT14 Cityrun. We invite the fastest among you to see the most exciting sights of Berlin on May 6.
If you want to freshen up (or detox!) after a long night at the NEXT Party (Gretchen Club, May 5), start the second conference day with a brisk NEXT14 Cityrun. We’ll start the run of 6 kilometres at Berlin-Alexanderplatz and will pass some of the best sights in Berlin!
Here are the details for the NEXT14 Cityrun:
– The run will start on May 6 at about 7:30 am and will go for about 45 minutes.
– The groups will be divided into one group with faster and one with slower runners.
– The course is six kilometres long and will bring you to some of the most beautiful sights of Berlin like Brandenburger Gate, parts of the former Berlin Wall, and the government district.
– The course will start and end at Berlin Alexanderplatz, close to the NEXT14 location bcc.
– Maximum size of both groups is 15 runners each – so be quick to register.
– Participation is free, but a registration required.
– All you need to bring is your running gear and a long breath:-)
Please contact us to register for the NEXT14 Cityrun at [email protected].