Call for Participation
The Call for Participation for NEXT Conference 2019 is closed! Thank you for all the submissions. We will contact you as soon as possible whether you made it to the short list for the programme of this year’s conference.
At NEXT we explore the impact of the latest tech innovations on human behaviour and business strategies. With our in-depth programme we want to push marketers, creative minds and entrepreneurs to the learning zone and empower them to lead the digital transformation.
Questions or any feedback?
- Language: all talks are in English.
- Session Duration: sessions should be 30 minutes long (for longer talks we’ll get in touch with you directly). Workshops should be 60 to 90 minutes long. We’ll be on a tight schedule and will enforce time limits rigorously. We suggest that you time your presentation accordingly in advance.
- Formatting: make sure that you care, and make sure we see you care. Typos, sloppy formatting and all-lowercase submissions make our reading of your proposal tedious and will reflect negatively on the outcome of your submission.
- Brevity: don’t get too wordy. If you need more than two paragraphs to get to the point of your proposal, we ask you to put more time into focussing on your application. With the amount of submissions we get, the quicker you can make a good first impression, the better.
- Originality: one of the things we want to do at NEXT is to push the crowd forward. Thus, we favour original content. If you want to present a topic that you have talked about elsewhere, try to add a twist or new research/development to it — something that makes it unique.