Fri, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Digital Sucks? Not if You Get Your Culture Right!
- #New Work
Take Uber – they had to learn the hard way that a toxic company culture and blatant neglect of corporate responsibility can and surely will backfire and hurt performance. Digital shouldn’t suck; neither for customers nor for employees and other stakeholders.
Digitalisation involves, impacts and needs the entire organisation. IT is just one piece of the puzzle and it is ultimately about business culture and how people do business, as well as specific skills. Digital transformation is a great opportunity but it much depends on the ability of your organisation to adapt and to take advantage of opportunities. It’s time to future-proof your business. Easier said than done as it is much more complex – it means connecting and exchanging information within your eco-system to extend your influence and abilities. It means engaging, collaborating and possibly co-creating with suppliers, partners, clients and even competitors.
Join this engaging and interactive workshop to
– Learn why it is essential to start everything with the customer in mind
– Identify and measure the building blocks of organisational performance
– Align and mobilise all aspects of your digital business journey
– Gain insight into how you can measure digital readiness
– Drive company-wide culture change
Our aim is for you to go away with specific tips and tools to accelerate digital transformation that sticks – not sucks.